- Brightness*1: Up to 20 lumens
- Contrast ratio: 200:1
- Image size: 13 to 152 cm (5 to 60 in.)
- Throw distance: Approx. 0.26 to 3.1 m (11 in. to 10 ft)
- Endurance (battery life)*2: Approx. 1 hour
- Resolution (output): VGA equivalent
- *1Measurement, measuring conditions, and method of notation all comply with ISO 21118.
- *2Based on continuous use of a fully-charged EN-EL12 battery at 25 °C.
- DLP(R) and the DLP logo are trademarks of Texas Instruments.
- * Available with iPhone, iPad or iPod.
- 7.5 cm (3-in.) high-resolution 460k-dot (approx.) Clear color display
- EXPEED C2 image processing engine
- Four advanced VR image stabilizing features*
- Smart portrait system
- Easy auto mode
- 18 optimized scene modes
- USB charging via Charging AC adapter (supplied) or PC
- Special effects available when shooting pictures
- Filter effects available for stored images
- *The camera selects and uses only the feature required to optimize each image.
- *HD refers to the ability to record movies in 720p format.
Dramatic improvement in projector contrast and color reproduction
Note: Distances shown above are approximations.
The dramatically increased brightness and contrast ratio of the new projector built into the COOLPIX S1200pj makes an even better experience of projecting your favorite photos or movie clips on a large surface. Controls designed for ease of use in the dark maximize operating efficiency. And, in addition to livening up gatherings and parties, you can also project any data stored on a PC for effective use in business situations.
Bundled cable enables iPhone, iPad or iPod connection*
Bundled with the COOLPIX 1200pj is the dedicated Dock Connector Cable that lets you connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch and project video or still images stored within, or even stream contents from YouTubeTM.
iPhone, iPad and iPod are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
S1200pj is compatible with iPod nano (6th generation), iPod photo, iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (3rd generation), iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3, iPad 2, iPad.
"Made for iPhone", "Made for iPad" and "Made for iPod" mean that an electronic accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPhone, iPad or iPod, respectively, and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards. Please note that the use of this accessory with iPhone, iPad or iPod may affect wireless performance.
Note : Images shown on this page are simulated.